1. Notice to EU Residents
This Policy is intended to provide adequate and consistent safeguards for the handling of personal information in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“the Directive”) and all the relevant transposing legislation of the Directive in the European Union/European Economic Area, the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act, as such laws may from time to time be amended and valid during the application of this Policy, the Privacy Shield, and any other privacy laws, regulations and principles concerning the collection, storage, use, transfer and other processing of personal data transferred from the European Economic Area or Switzerland to the United States including but not limited to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“the General Data Protection Regulation”) as of its entry into force on 25 May 2018.
2. Principles for Processing Personal Information
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information in compliance with the applicable legislation. This compliance is consistent with our desire to keep you informed and to recognize and respect your privacy rights. We agree to observe the following principles when processing personal information:
* Data will be processed fairly and in accordance with applicable law.
* Data will be collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not processed further in ways incompatible with those purposes.
* Data will be relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which they are collected and used. For example data may be rendered anonymous if deemed reasonable, feasible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
* Data subjects in the EU will be asked to provide their clear and unequivocal consent for the collection, processing and transfer of their personal data.
* Data will be accurate and, where necessary kept up up-to-date. Reasonable steps will be taken to rectify or delete personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
* Data will be kept only as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed. Those purposes shall be described in this Policy.
* Data will be deleted or amended following a relevant request by the concerned data subject, should such notice comply with the applicable legislation each time.
* Data will be processed in accordance with the individual’s legal rights (as described in this Policy or as provided by law).
* Appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. In case of any such violation with respect to personal data, we will take appropriate steps to end the violation and determine liabilities in accordance with applicable law and will cooperate with the competent authorities.
3. What Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”). CWD collects Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it through our Site, or when you provide it to us through other means. For example, we may collect Personal Information when you:
• Contact us through email, telephone, mail; or other correspondence;
• Register for a service we provide; or
• Register to receive our newsletter, blog, E-mail or download.
• Buy a product or service
The Personal Information we may collect will depend on the service you request, and may include your full name, contact information, such as your address, telephone number, or email address; any other Personal Information that you choose to submit to us including your credit card or bank card information and billing address, if applicable and any password you may use to access parts of our site that require it..
Examples of Types of Personal information (may be more)
Users may be asked for, as appropriate:
* first name, last name;
* email address;
* work address;
* phone number;
* job title
* job level
* job role
* company name
* company size
* company industry,
* professional interests,
* And other related business/professional information.
Users may, however, visit our Sites anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Sites related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How CWD Collects Information Through Technological Means
When you visit our Site, we may collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser. This information may include your domain name, and your numerical IP address. We may also collect other information, such as the type of browser you use, which pages you view, and the files you request. For instance when you:
* register on the site;
* subscribe to the newsletter;
* respond to a survey;
* fill out a form; and
* in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites.
We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Site, and to improve our Site to better meet your needs. The amount of information that is sent by your web browser depends on the browser and settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser if you want to learn more about what information it sends to websites you visit, or how you may change or restrict this.
CWD may use “cookies” and other similar devices on this Site to enhance functionality by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. These devices may track information which includes, but is not limited to: (i) IP address; (ii) the type of web browser and operating system used; and (iii) the pages of the Site visited.
The cookie holds information our Sites may need to personalize or enhance your experience and to gather statistical data, such as which pages are visited, the internet provider’s domain name and the addresses of the sites visited immediately before coming to and immediately after leaving the Sites. The information in the cookie lets CWD trace “clickstream” activity (i.e., the paths taken by visitors to our Sites as they move from page to page) to enable us to better serve our customers by revealing which portions of our Sites are the most popular. We may link the anonymous visitor ID from your cookie to a user ID in our database to help us analyze web traffic and statistics. From time to time, other companies may help us with data research and analysis, but they will be prohibited from using that data for any other purpose. You may disable cookies on your browser. Please review your browser’s instructions for doing so. If you disable cookies, you may be unable to access some features on this Site.
We also receive information if you contact us through E-mail or third party providers or click through ads.
4. How CWD Uses and Discloses Personal Information
* We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites;
* To improve our Sites;
* We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
* To improve customer service;
* Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
* To share your information with third parties in terms of geographical locations and other general data.;
* We may share or sell non identifiable information with third parties for marketing or other purposes and use third parties to send out E-mails, texts or other communication;
* To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Sites feature;
* I third parties such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube take our ads, then they and we keep track of who has contacted us through the ads, where they have been and where they go and allows retargeting of ads.
* To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
* To send periodic emails; and
* If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Sites.
For example, we may use your Personal Information to: respond to your inquiries; supply you with requested products or services; send you informational or promotional communications; to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; to carry out any other purpose permitted or required by law. We may transfer Personal Information to third party service providers that assist us with carrying out these purposes. We may e-mail you about information, purchase or selling opportunities or other matters which are the subject of this site. We may contact visitors to the site and customers to answer questions or provide information that has been requested.
Some or all of the personal information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdictions outside of Canada, including USA from time to time, depending on our third party service providers. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions. In any event personal information is securely stored and not accessible except for the stated purposes.
CWD reserves the right to transfer Personal Information in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third party or change providers or storage locations. We also may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent.
5. How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We protect your Personal Information by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization who require such access to provide you with the services indicated above. Personal Information we collect is maintained with the source of the information at CWD.
We retain Personal Information that we collect only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to meet legal requirements. We destroy Personal Information when it is no longer needed.
6. Access and Rectification
You have a right to access to your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted Personal Information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided below. Canada’s new anti-spam legislation (CASL) helps protect Canadians while ensuring that businesses can continue to compete in the global marketplace. We ask you to consent to receiving E-mail from us by providing your E-mail in the space provided.
In Canada, The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) sets out ground rules for how private sector organizations may collect, use or disclose personal information in the course of commercial activities. The law gives individuals the right to access and request correction of the personal information these organizations may have collected about them. We comply with PIPEDA.
7. Sharing your personal information
8. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Sites, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
10. Google Adsense
CWD shall handle in a transparent and timely manner any type of internal dispute resolution procedure about personal information.
If you demonstrate that the purpose for which the data is being processed in no longer legal or appropriate, the data will be deleted, unless the applicable law requires otherwise.
How to Contact Us